Welcome to London Raynor Massage
London Raynor Massage is a deep tissue and therapeutic massage practise that is perfect for finding and removing physical and emotional tensions from the body and mind.
Raynor Massage is a hybrid and mix of many different styles including various Deep Tissue disciplines, Acupressure, Ayurvedic, Swedish, Thai, Remedial, Shiatsu and Reflexology.
Qualified from the Brandon Raynor International School of Massage, I specialise in finding tension in the body and removing it. Working either from my clinic in Soho or my home clinic in Tooting, you are welcomed into a peaceful environment where we work together to remove the tensions and toxins that have built up in your body whether from a particular injury, repetitive strain or just the stresses of London living.
All appointments are either 60 or 90 minutes. In either session, we will work from head to toe, focusing on problem areas that need attention as well as approaching the body as a whole. No-one’s body is the same, therefore no massage is the same.
The massage is tailored to you with what’s going on, on that day. Feel free to highlight any issues before hand and the treatment will be tailored to suit your needs.
Why book a Raynor Massage?
- Relief from headaches and migraines
- Improved athletic performance
- Improved muscle growth
- Injury recovery
- Unlocks tight back, neck and shoulders
- Supports the immune system
- Helps with digestive system
- Helps with menstrual problems including the menopause
- Boost of energy levels and blood flow
- Lowering stress levels and anxiety
- Known to help with grief and emotional loss
What our clients say
Where are we based?